- 10 ounce skirt steak, cut crosswise into 1/2-inch-thick slices
- 4 tablespoons balsamic vinegar, divided
- 3 large garlic cloves (2 cloves finely chopped and 1 halved)
- 1 large red onion, cut into 10 wedges
- 1/2 teaspoon peanut oil
- 1 pint (10 ounces) grape or cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 cup torn radicchio (2 ounces)
- 4 slices whole-grain bread, toasted
- Fresh rosemary sprigs, for garnish
- calories 235
- fat 7 g
- satfat 2 g
- monofat 3 g
- polyfat 0.0 g
- protein 18 g
- carbohydrate 25 g
- fiber 3 g
- cholesterol 40 mg
- iron 2 mg
- sodium 158 mg
- calcium 35 mg
How to Make It
Marinate steak in 2 tablespoons vinegar and chopped garlic 15 minutes at room temperature. In a separate bowl, combine onion and 1 tablespoon vinegar.
Heat wok or large skillet over medium-high heat; add oil. Remove steak from marinade, reserving marinade, and cook steak 2 minutes. Transfer with tongs to plate; cover.
Add onion to wok, and cook 3 minutes or until slightly softened. Transfer to plate with a slotted spoon; cover.
Add tomatoes to wok; cook 2 minutes. Add reserved marinade; bring to a boil. Add radicchio and remaining 1 tablespoon vinegar; remove from heat.
Rub toasts with cut sides of remaining garlic clove until fragrant. Top each with steak and vegetables. Garnish with rosemary.