Balsamic marinated flank steak
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 clove(s) Garlic Sliced
- 1 tablespoon(s) dried oregano
- 1 tablespoon(s) Rosemary leaves
- 2 tablespoon(s) Whole grain mustard
- 1/2 cup(s) balsamic vinegar
- 1 cup(s) Extra virgin olive oil
- Kosher salt
- Fresh ground pepper
- 3 pound(s) Flank steak
- 1. In blender combine ingredients 1-5 and purée until garlic is minced. Gradually add oil and blend till creamy. Season with salt and pepper.
- 2. Add meat to dish and add all but 1/4 cup of vinaigrette; turn to coat. Cover and refrigerate 4-24 hours.
- 3. Light grill and oil grates. Grill steak on moderate heat till thermometer reads 125 degrees, 10-15 min. Rest 5 min then slice cross wise.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by lkdiaz and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note