Balsamic marinated flank steak
Community Recipe from
- 2 clove(s) Garlic Sliced
- 1 tablespoon(s) dried oregano
- 1 tablespoon(s) Rosemary leaves
- 2 tablespoon(s) Whole grain mustard
- 1/2 cup(s) balsamic vinegar
- 1 cup(s) Extra virgin olive oil
- Kosher salt
- Fresh ground pepper
- 3 pound(s) Flank steak
- 1. In blender combine ingredients 1-5 and purée until garlic is minced. Gradually add oil and blend till creamy. Season with salt and pepper.
- 2. Add meat to dish and add all but 1/4 cup of vinaigrette; turn to coat. Cover and refrigerate 4-24 hours.
- 3. Light grill and oil grates. Grill steak on moderate heat till thermometer reads 125 degrees, 10-15 min. Rest 5 min then slice cross wise.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by lkdiaz and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes