Refrigerate extra ketchup in an airtight container for up to a week.
This recipe goes with Parmesan Buffalo Burgers with Balsamic Ketchup
More From Cooking Light
Total: 3 Hours, 10 Minutes
- Calories: 19
- Fat: 1g
- Saturated fat: 0.1g
- Monounsaturated fat: 0.7g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 0.1g
- Protein: 0.5g
- Carbohydrate: 2.5g
- Fiber: 0.7g
- Cholesterol: 0.0mg
- Iron: 0.2mg
- Sodium: 48mg
- Calcium: 7mg
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 3/8 teaspoon kosher salt, divided
- 2 pounds small tomatoes, quartered
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh basil
- 2 teaspoons balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 1. Preheat oven to 325°.
- 2. Combine oil, 1/4 teaspoon salt, and tomatoes in a large bowl; toss gently to coat. Arrange tomatoes, skin side down, on a wire rack set inside a jelly-roll pan. Bake at 325° for 3 hours. Cool slightly; peel. Discard peels.
- 3. Combine tomatoes, remaining 1/8 teaspoon salt, basil, and remaining ingredients in a food processor; process until smooth.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note