Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 tablespoon(s) extra-virgin olive oil
- 3/8 teaspoon(s) kosher salt, divided
- 2 pound(s) small tomatoes,quartered
- 3 tablespoon(s) chopped fresh basil
- 2 teaspoon(s) balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) ground red pepper
- 1.Preheat oven to 325.
- 2.Combine oil, 1/4 tsp salt, and tomatoes in large bowl; toss gently to coat. Arrange tomatoes skin side down, on a wire rack set inside a jelly roll pan. Bake at 325 for 3 hours. Cool slightly; peel. Discard peels.
- 3.Combine tomatoes, remaining 1/8 tsp salt, basil and remaining ingredients in a food processor; process until smooth.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by 22Janet and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Balsamic Ketchup Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Sauces/Condiments