Balsamic Green Beans
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 pound(s) haricort beans
- 2 tablespoon(s) balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon(s) brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon(s) dijon mustard
- 2 minced shallots
- 2 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 1 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) pepper
- Cook beans 5-8 min 'til tender; plunge in cold water & drain. Stir together brown sugar, vinegar & mustard 'til smooth. Cook shallots over medium heat stirring often (1 min or 'til tender); stir in vinegar mix, salt & pepper. Add green beans - toss to coat.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by KGabriel and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Balsamic Green Beans Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes