Balsamic-Glazed Salmon Fillets from Allrecipes.com (Carol sent)
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 whole(s) Ingredients below
- Original recipe makes 6 servings Change Servings
- 6 (5 ounce) salmon fillets
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon white wine
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1/3 cup balsamic vinegar
- 4 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh oregano
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil, and spray with non-stick cooking spray.
- Coat a small saucepan with non-stick cooking spray. Over medium heat, cook and stir garlic until soft, about 3 minutes. Mix in white wine, honey, balsamic vinegar, mustard, and salt and pepper. Simmer, uncovered, for about 3 minutes, or until slightly thickened.
- Arrange salmon fillets on foil-lined baking sheet. Brush fillets with balsamic glaze, and sprinkle with oregano.
- Bake in preheated oven for 10 to 14 minutes, or until flesh flakes easily with a fork. Brush fillets with remaining glaze, and season with salt and pepper. Use a spatula to transfer fillets to serving platter, leaving the skin behind on the foil.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by TBoroczk and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Balsamic-Glazed Salmon Fillets from Allrecipes.com (Carol sent) Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes