Community Recipe from
- 2 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 2 tablespoon(s) butter
- 1 tablespoon(s) Herb-Ox Beef Instant Powder
- 1 16 oz package(s) frozen peas thawed and drained
- 1 16 oz package(s) sugar snap peas thawed and drained
- 1/4 cup(s) finely chopped onion
- 2 tablespoon(s) sugar
- 1 tablespoon(s) balsamic vinegar
- 4 sprig(s) fresh thyme
- In large skillet, heat oil, butter and bouillon over medium heat. Add peas, sugar-snap peas and onion. Sauté 5 minutes or until tender. Add sugar, vinegar and thyme. Cook 1 to 2 minutes longer or until vegetables are coated and browned.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by dakotababy and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Balsamic-Glazed Peas Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Side Dishes/Vegetables
More Recipes for Main Dishes