added honey & diced shallots to knock done the balsamic from overtaking mild halibut.
More From Sunset
Amount per serving
- Calories: 210
- Calories from fat: 21%
- Protein: 35g
- Fat: 5g
- Saturated fat: 0.7g
- Carbohydrate: 2.7g
- Fiber: 0.0g
- Sodium: 154mg
- Cholesterol: 54mg
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 2 pieces halibut (each about 1 in. thick and 5 to 6 oz.)
- 1/2 teaspoon olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- 1. In a bowl, mix vinegar, brown sugar, and mustard.
- 2. Rinse halibut and pat dry. Brush lightly all over with oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Heat a 10- to 12-inch nonstick frying pan over medium-high heat. Add fish and cook until browned on the bottom, about 4 minutes.
- 3. Turn pieces over. Spoon vinegar mixture over browned sides. Lower heat and cook until fish is opaque but still moist-looking in the center (cut to test), 4 to 5 minutes longer. Transfer to plates.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This