Balsamic Glazed Grilled Plums with Vanilla Ice Cream
- 1/2 cup(s) balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon(s) brown sugar
- EVOO for drizzling
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon(s) lemon juice
- 4 Ripe plums, California red or dark skinned, halved and pitted
- 1 pint(s) vanilla bean ice cream
- 1 teaspoon(s) vanilla extract
- Preheat a grill pan to high heat. Drizzle fruit with oil to keep it from sticking and grill plums 3 minutes on each side.
- While fruit is grilling, pour balsamic vinegar into a small pot and place pot over medium high heat. When vinegar heats to a boil, reduce vinegar by half, 1 to 2 minutes.
- Combine sugar, vanilla and lemon juice and pepper in a small bowl. Whisk in warm balsamic vinegar.
- Place hot, grilled fruit on dessert plates. Drizzle the balsamic glaze over fruit and serve.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by BikerBabe and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Balsamic Glazed Grilled Plums with Vanilla Ice Cream Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Desserts