This followed this recipe as directed and my husband and I enjoyed it very much. I served it with brown rice and broccoli. Next time, maybe I will marinade the chicken a bit before cooking, in order to increase flavor.
Balsamic-Garlic Chicken Breasts
Easy side: Stir together 1 cup uncooked orzo pasta, cooked according to package directions, and 1/4 cup refrigerated pesto. Sprinkle with freshly grated Parmesan cheese, if desired.
More From Southern Living
- 4 (6-oz.) skinned and boned chicken breasts
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 3 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1 1/2 teaspoons honey
- 1. Sprinkle chicken breasts with salt and pepper.
- 2. Melt butter with oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat; add chicken, and cook 6 to 7 minutes on each side or until done. Remove chicken, and keep warm.
- 3. Add chicken broth and next 4 ingredients to skillet, and cook 5 minutes or until slightly thickened, stirring to loosen particles from bottom of skillet. Serve chicken with sauce.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note