Balsamic Flank Steak
More From Southern Living
Stand: 40 Minutes
Grill: 14 Minutes
- 1/3 cup balsamic vinegar
- 4 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 (1 1/2-lb.) flank steak
- 1 teaspoon fresh cracked pepper
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1. Combine vinegar and garlic in a large zip-top plastic freezer bag; add steak, turning to coat. Seal and let stand at room temperature 30 minutes, turning steak occasionally.
- 2. Remove steak from marinade, discarding marinade. Sprinkle evenly with pepper and salt.
- 3. Grill, covered with grill lid, over medium-high heat (350° to 400°) 5 to 7 minutes on each side or to desired degree of doneness. Let stand 10 minutes; cut into thin slices diagonally across the grain.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes