Balsamic Cream Sauce
The vinegar and cream go very well together. Best when sauteed chicken and asparagus is added to the mix. I use this sauce on pasta all the time
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 2 tablespoon(s) butter
- 2 teaspoon(s) chicken bouillon granules
- 1 cup(s) heavy cream (or half and half)
- 2 tablespoon(s) balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 cup(s) grated parm cheese
- Heat olive oil and butter in a saucepan over medium-low heat. Stir in the onion, and cook until it has caramelized to a dark, golden brown, about 15 minutes. Stir in the balsamic vinegar, and cook for 1 minute before stirring in the chicken bouillon and cream. Bring to a simmer, then remove from the heat and stir in the Parmesan cheese until melted.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by TBoroczk and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Balsamic Cream Sauce Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Sauces/Condiments