Followed the recipe exactly and it had practically no flavor. I will definitely not make again.
Balsamic Chicken & Mushroom
For a different flair, substitute dry white wine for the chicken broth, then sprinkle on a few spoonfuls of chopped sun-dried tomatoes with the mushrooms. Photo by Weight Watchers - WWPP4
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 teaspoon(s) Vegetable Oil
- 3 tablespoon(s) balsamic vinegar
- 2 teaspoon(s) dijon mustard
- 1 clove(s) garlic crushed or minced
- 1 pound(s) chicken breasts boneless, skinless 4- 4oz pieces
- 1/3 cup(s) chicken broth canned
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) dried thyme crumbled
- In a nonstick skillet, heat 1 teaspoon of oil.
- In a medium bowl, mix 2 tablespoons of vinegar, the mustard and garlic. Add chicken and turn to coat.
- Transfer chicken and marinade to skillet. Sauté chicken until cooked through, about 3 minutes on each side. Transfer chicken to a platter and keep warm.
- Heat remaining teaspoon of oil in skillet. Sauté mushrooms for 1 minute. Add broth, thyme and remaining tablespoon of vinegar. Cook, stirring occasionally, until mushrooms are deep brown, about 2 minutes longer.
- Serve chicken topped with mushrooms.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by mandolin2626 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Balsamic Chicken & Mushroom Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes