Balsamic Chicken Fettucine
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 8 ounce(s) uncooked fettuccine
- 1 1/2 pound(s) boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into strips
- 2 tablespoon(s) plus 1/2 cup balsamic vinaigrette, divided
- 1/2 pound(s) sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 medium red onion, chopped
- 2 14 1/2-ounce can(s) diced tomatoes, undrained
- 2 cup(s) frozen broccoli florets
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) Italian seasoning
- • Cook fettuccine according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, saute chicken in 1 tablespoon vinaigrette until no longer pink. Remove and keep warm.
- • In the same skillet, saute mushrooms and onion in 1 tablespoon vinaigrette until tender. Add the tomatoes, broccoli, Italian seasoning and remaining vinaigrette; cook 5-6 minutes longer or until heated through.
- • Drain fettuccine. Add fettuccine and chicken to skillet and toss to coat.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note