Community Recipe from
- 1/3 cup(s) balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 cup(s) tamari sauce
- 1/4 cup(s) shallots minced
- 3 tablespoon(s) brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon(s) garlic minced
- 1 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 4 6 oz. boneless chicken breasts
- Combine marinade ingredients. Place chicken breasts in a zip-top plastic bag; add vinegar mixture. Marinate in refrigerator for one hour. Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Remove chicken from marinade. Place marinade in a saucepan over medium heat; bring to a boil. Boil 2 minutes until syrupy, stirring frequently. Heat a large ovenproof skillet over medium-high heat. Add 1 Tbsp. of olive oil; swirl. Add chicken; saute for 4 minutes. Turn chicken over; brush with half the vinegar mixture. Bake at 400 degrees for 6 minutes, or until done. Remove chicken from oven; brush with remaining vinegar mixture. Calories 320.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Letsgo and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Balsamic Chicken Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes
More Recipes for Main Dishes