Balsamic-Butter-Glazed Baby Carrots
More From Southern Living
- 3 (1-lb.) bags baby carrots
- 6 cups water
- 1/2 cup balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 6 tablespoons butter
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh thyme
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh tarragon
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1. Combine carrots and 6 cups water in a Dutch oven. Bring to a boil over medium-high heat; reduce heat to low, and simmer 20 minutes or until carrots are crisp-tender. Drain and keep warm.
- 2. Cook vinegar in a small saucepan over medium-high heat 4 to 5 minutes or until reduced by half. Stir in brown sugar and butter until smooth.
- 3. Pour vinegar mixture over warm carrots, tossing to coat. Stir in thyme and next 3 ingredients. Serve immediately.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Side Dishes/Vegetables