Excellent and so easy! Also a great way to make brussel sprouts
Balsamic-Browned Butter Asparagus
More From Southern Living
Bake: 15 Minutes
- 4 pounds fresh asparagus
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon cracked black pepper
- 1/4 cup butter
- 4 teaspoons lite soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons balsamic vinegar
- Snap off and discard tough ends of asparagus.
- Arrange asparagus evenly on a lightly greased 15- x 10-inch jelly-roll pan. Drizzle with olive oil, and sprinkle with salt and pepper; toss to coat.
- Bake asparagus at 400° for 15 minutes or just until tender.
- Melt butter in a large skillet over medium heat. Cook, stirring occasionally, 4 minutes or until butter is lightly browned. Remove from heat; stir in soy sauce and balsamic vinegar. Drizzle over asparagus, tossing to coat. Serve immediately.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Side Dishes/Vegetables