Use qualilty Balamic Vinegar
A quick-to-make balsamic syrup enhances these roasted green beans. The balsamic syrup's also good drizzled over pork roast or even sliced fresh strawberries.
More From Oxmoor House
- 1/2 cup balsamic vinegar
- 2 1/2 pounds green beans, trimmed
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- Cook vinegar in a small saucepan over medium heat 9 minutes or until syrupy and reduced to 3 tablespoons; set aside.
- Toss beans with oil in a large bowl. Spread beans on a large rimmed baking sheet; sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Bake at 475° for 15 to 18 minutes or until charred in appearance (do not stir). Toss hot beans with balsamic syrup. Serve immediately.
- Fix it Faster: Purchase prewashed, trimmed green beans available in the produce department.
- Make Ahead: The balsamic syrup can be made a day ahead and stored at room temperature. Make a few extra batches of the syrup and consider it for gift giving.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note