Balsamic BBQ Sauce
Adapted from Giada's Kitchen by Giada de Laurentiis as found on Perry's Plate website - www.perrysplate.com
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 cup(s) balsamic vinegar
- 1 can(s) Tomato sauce 8 oz
- 3 tablespoon(s) brown sugar
- 1 clove(s) fresh garlic minced
- 1 tablespoon(s) worchestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon(s) dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) ground black pepper
- Combine all of the BBQ sauce ingredients into a small saucepan. Whisk until thoroughly combined, then simmer over medium heat until it's reduced by about a third. If it starts to stick to the bottom of the pan, reduce heat to medium-low. It'll take 15-25 minutes for the sauce to thicken up and coat the back of a spoon.
- Use on grilled chicken breasts. Transfer 1/2 cup of the finished BBQ sauce to a small bowl. Brush chicken with the 1/2 cup (or more) BBQ sauce for the last 2-3 minute of cooking. Serve additional sauce with chicken.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Lawrence and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Balsamic BBQ Sauce Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Sauces/Condiments