These tartlets are a quick treat that's delicious and easy to do. They can be served right away, but they're better after chilling for about an hour in the refrigerator. A little sprig of mint adds just a touch of color. From Ashley Eagon: Kettering, Ohio. Recipe published in Taste of Home August/September 2007.
Yield: 4 servings ( Serving Size: dozen )
Community Recipe from
- 2 cup(s) finely chopped walnuts
- 3/4 cup(s) honey
- 1/2 cup(s) butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon(s) ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon(s) lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) ground cloves
- 3 package(s) (1.9 ounces each) frozen miniature phyllo tart shells
- In a small bowl, combine the first six ingredients; spoon 2 teaspoonfuls into each tart shell. Refrigerate until serving. Yield: 45 tartlets.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note