These tartlets are a quick treat that's delicious and easy to do. They can be served right away, but they're better after chilling for about an hour in the refrigerator. A little sprig of mint adds just a touch of color. From Ashley Eagon: Kettering, Ohio. Recipe published in Taste of Home August/September 2007.
Yield: 4 servings ( Serving Size: dozen )
Community Recipe from
- 2 cup(s) finely chopped walnuts
- 3/4 cup(s) honey
- 1/2 cup(s) butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon(s) ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon(s) lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) ground cloves
- 3 package(s) (1.9 ounces each) frozen miniature phyllo tart shells
- In a small bowl, combine the first six ingredients; spoon 2 teaspoonfuls into each tart shell. Refrigerate until serving. Yield: 45 tartlets.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes