Baked Zucchini And Tomatoes
- 2 medium zucchini, cleaned
- Salt and pepper
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine
- 3 medium tomatoes, peeled and sliced
- 1 medium onion, sliced
- Butter or margarine
- 1 cup buttery cracker crumbs
- Cut zucchini into 1/4-inchthick slices. Place zucchini in a 12- x 8- x 2-inch baking dish. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Layer half each of tomato and onion over zucchini; sprinkle each layer with salt and pepper. Dot each layer with butter. Repeat procedure, using remaining vegetables.
- Sprinkle cracker crumbs over casserole. Bake at 350° for 40 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This