Baked Zucchini Rounds
Delicious and healthy. Great appetizer.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 pound(s) zucchini or squash (about 2 medium-sized) sliced into quarter-inch rounds
- 1/4 cup(s) shredded Parmesan (heaping)
- 1/4 cup(s) Panko breadcrumbs (heaping)
- 1 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) kosher salt
- freshly ground pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Line two baking sheets with foil and spray lightly with vegetable spray.
- Slice zucchini or squash into 1/4 inch-thick rounds. Toss rounds with oil, coating well.
- In a wide bowl or plate, combine breadcrumbs, parmesan, salt and pepper.
- Place rounds in parmesan-breadcrumb mixture, coating both sides of each round, pressing to adhere. The mixture will not completely cover each round, but provides a light coating on each side.
- Place rounds in a single layer on baking sheets. Sprinkle any remaining breadcrumb mixture over the rounds.
- Bake for about 22 to 27 minutes, until golden brown. (There is no need to flip them during baking -- they crisp up on both sides as is.)
This recipe is a personal recipe added by ccbrennan and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note