- 3 sprays cooking spray
- 1 pound(s) penne pasta uncooked
- Â¾ pound(s) part-skim ricotta cheese
- Â¼ teaspoon(s) crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 jar(s) Ragu Chunky Tomato Garlic & Onion
- Â¼ cup(s) reduced fat parmesan cheese
- Â½ cup(s) part-skim mozzarella cheese shredded
- 1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2. Coat bottom and sides of a lasagna pan with cooking spray.
- 3. Cook pasta according to package directions; rinse with cool water and drain.
- 4. While pasta is cooking, in a medium bowl, combine ricotta cheese, red pepper flakes, 3 tablespoons parmesan cheese and ⅓ cup ragu sauce.
- 5. To assemble ziti, spoon ½ cup sauce on bottom of prepared pan; top with half of pasta in an even layer. Evenly spread pasta with ricotta mixture; cover with half of remaining sauce. Top with remaining pasta and spoon remaining sauce over top; sprinkle with mozzarella and remaining tablespoon parmesan.
- 6. Bake until cheese melts and is browned, about 20 to 30 minutes. Allow ziti to sit for 10 to 15 minutes before slicing into 12 pieces.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by mltran08 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note