- Reynolds® Parchment Paper
- 1 pound ground beef or turkey, browned and drained
- 4 cups (about a 32 oz jar) chunky garden-style pasta sauce
- 1 tablespoon dried Italian seasoning, divided
- 1 package (16 oz.) ziti pasta, cooked and drained
- 1 package (8 oz.) shredded mozzarella cheese, divided
- 1 container (15 oz.) ricotta cheese OR cottage cheese
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese, divided
How to Make It
PREHEAT oven to 350°F. Line a 13- x 9- x 2-inch baking pan with Reynolds Parchment Paper, with paper extending up sides of pan.
COMBINE ground beef, pasta sauce and 2 teaspoons Italian seasoning. Stir pasta into meat sauce; spread half of mixture evenly in parchment-lined pan. Top with half of Mozzarella cheese.
COMBINE ricotta cheese, egg, 2 tablespoons Parmesan cheese and remaining Italian seasoning; spread over Mozzarella cheese in pan. Spread remaining pasta mixture over ricotta cheese mixture. Sprinkle with remaining Mozzarella and Parmesan cheeses.
BAKE 35 to 40 minutes or until hot and cheese is golden brown. Let stand 10 minutes before serving.