Baked Vegetable Medley
Refrigerate: 8 Hours
- 1 10 3/4-ounce can(s) condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1 bunch(es) broccoli, cut into florets
- 1/4 cup(s) butter, cubed
- 6 medium carrots, sliced
- 1 medium head(s) cauliflower, broken into florets
- 1 bunch(es) green onions, sliced
- 1/2 cup(s) milk
- 1/2 cup(s) process cheese sauce
- 1 pound(s) sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1. Place the cauliflower, broccoli and carrots in a steamer basket; place in a large saucepan over 1 inch of water. Bring to a boil; cover and steam for 7-9 minutes or until crisp-tender. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, saute mushrooms and onions in butter until tender.
- 2. Drain vegetables. In a large bowl, combine the soup, milk and cheese sauce. Add vegetables and mushroom mixture; toss to coat. Transfer to a greased 2-qt. baking dish. Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- 3. Remove from the refrigerator 30 minutes before baking. Bake, uncovered, at 350 degrees for 40-45 minutes or until bubbly.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note