Baked Veal Chops
- 4 ( 1-inch-thick) veal loin chops
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1/2 cup fine dry breadcrumbs
- 1/4 cup bacon drippings
- 1/4 cup hot water
- Sprinkle chops with salt; dredge in flour. Dip chops in egg; dredge in breadcrumbs.
- Brown chops in bacon drippings in a large skillet over medium heat. Transfer chops to a 12- x 8- x 2-inch baking dish. Pour hot water around chops. Bake at 350° for 45 minutes or until chops are tender.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This