Baked Turkey Meatballs
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 pound(s) ground turkey
- 1 egg beaten
- 1/2 cup(s) Italian seasoned bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup(s) Water
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) Salt
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) Red chili pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) Dried thyme
- 2 tablespoon(s) Heinz Chili Sauce
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Lightly grease baking sheet. Roll 1 tablespoon of meat mixture into a ball and place on greased baking sheet. Bake for 15-20 minutes.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Mhiggins4 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note