Baked Tuna and Noodle
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 teaspoon(s) margarine
- 1 1/4 cup(s) onions finely chopped
- 1/4 cup(s) green pepper finely chopped
- 1 can(s) (4 ounce) sliced mushrooms drained
- 2 can(s) (7 ounce) tuna drained and flaked
- 1 tomato chopped
- 1 tablespoon(s) lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) pepper
- 3/4 cup(s) mayonnaise
- 1 package(s) noodles cooked
- 1/2 cup(s) cheddar cheese shredded
- In small skillet, melt margarine over medium heat. Sauté onion, green pepper and mushrooms stirring frequently, until tender, about 5 minutes. Stir together with next 6 ingredients. Add noodles, mixing well. Turn into greased 2 quart casserole. Top with cheese. bake uncovered in 400º oven 20 minutes or until heated and cheese is melted.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Linwaite and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Baked Tuna and Noodle Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Casseroles