This is a great recipe! Very easy to prepare. You feel satisfied after eating this, but not completely full or bloated.
- 12 freshwater trout fillets (about 2 pounds)
- 4 eggs, beaten
- 1 cup Italian breadcrumbs
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine
- 1/4 teaspoon dried whole oregano
- Lemon wedges
- Rinse fish thoroughly in cold water; pat dry. Soak fish in egg 10 minutes. Roll fish in breadcrumbs. Place fish, skin side down, in a 13- x 9- x 2-inch baking dish; dot with butter. Sprinkle with oregano and paprika.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 30 minutes or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork. Transfer to a serving platter; garnish with lemon, and serve.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This