Baked Tortilla Chips
Community Recipe from
- 12 ounce(s) package tortillas
- 1 tablespoon(s) vegetable oil
- 3 tablespoon(s) lime juice
- 1 teaspoon(s) ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon(s) chili powder
- 1 teaspoon(s) salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Cut each tortilla into 8 chip sized wedges and arrange the wedges in a single layer on a cookie sheet.
- In a mister, combine the oil and lime juice. Mix well and spray each tortilla wedge until slightly moist.
- Combine the cumin, chili powder and salt in a small bowl and sprinkle on the chips.
- Bake for about 7 minutes. Rotate the pan and bake for another 8 minutes or until the chips are crisp, but not too brown. Serve with salsas, garnishes or guacamole.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Jane414 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Baked Tortilla Chips Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Appetizers
More Recipes for Main Dishes