Baked Tilapia with Pineapple Relish
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) kosher salt
- 1/2 cup(s) pineapple crushed well drained
- 1 whole(s) tomatoe diced
- 1 teaspoon(s) chili sauce just to taste
- Preheat the oven to 375°F. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil, and coat the foil with oil spray.
- Place the tilapia fillets on the prepared baking sheet and season them with the salt.
- In a small bowl, combine the pineapple, tomato, and chili paste. Divide the topping evenly among the tilapia fillets.
- Bake for 12 to 15 minutes, or until the tilapia flakes easily with a fork.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by TeresaRad and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note