Baked Tilapia with Pineapple Relish
Community Recipe from
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) kosher salt
- 1/2 cup(s) pineapple crushed well drained
- 1 whole(s) tomatoe diced
- 1 teaspoon(s) chili sauce just to taste
- Preheat the oven to 375°F. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil, and coat the foil with oil spray.
- Place the tilapia fillets on the prepared baking sheet and season them with the salt.
- In a small bowl, combine the pineapple, tomato, and chili paste. Divide the topping evenly among the tilapia fillets.
- Bake for 12 to 15 minutes, or until the tilapia flakes easily with a fork.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by TeresaRad and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes