Play around with other spices/herbs as desired.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 tablespoon(s) butter
- 8 sprig(s) fresh rosemary
- 8 clove(s) garlic
- 8 slice(s) lemon
- 1 dash(es) Old Bay seasoning
- 1 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 4 tilapia fillets or loins
- 3 tablespoon(s) white wine
- Brush oil onto both sides of fish, salt and pepper.
- Dab fish with butter, then with minced garlic. Sprinkle with Old Bay. Top with lemon slices. Lay rosemary on and around fish. Cover pan with foil and bake at 350 for 30 min. Remove foil. Remove rosemary and lemon. Add wine, broil for 3 minutes.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Oddity123 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note