This was a good recipe. It tasted a lot like lasagna so if you want a quick alternative to lasagna this one will do it.
Baked Three-Cheese Ziti
If you're craving Italian food for dinner, this baked three-cheese ziti pasta dish Is the perfect solution. Serve with garlic bread and a mixed green salad.
More From Oxmoor House
- 12 ounces uncooked ziti pasta
- 3 cups marinara sauce
- 1 (8-oz.) package shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup ricotta cheese
- 3 tablespoons jarred pesto sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon dried crushed red pepper
- Freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- Cook pasta according to package directions; drain and transfer to a large bowl. Add 2 cups marinara sauce, half of mozzarella cheese, half of Parmesan cheese, ricotta cheese, pesto, and red pepper, stirring gently to blend.
- Spoon pasta mixture into a lightly greased 13" x 9" baking dish. Spoon remaining marinara sauce over pasta; sprinkle with remaining mozzarella and Parmesan cheese.
- Bake, uncovered, at 400° for 30 minutes or until cheese is melted and bubbly. Serve extra Parmesan at the table.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note