This was a good recipe. It tasted a lot like lasagna so if you want a quick alternative to lasagna this one will do it.
Baked Three-Cheese Ziti
More From Oxmoor House
- 12 ounces uncooked ziti pasta
- 3 cups marinara sauce
- 1 (8-oz.) package shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup ricotta cheese
- 3 tablespoons jarred pesto sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon dried crushed red pepper
- Freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- Cook pasta according to package directions; drain and transfer to a large bowl. Add 2 cups marinara sauce, half of mozzarella cheese, half of Parmesan cheese, ricotta cheese, pesto, and red pepper, stirring gently to blend.
- Spoon pasta mixture into a lightly greased 13" x 9" baking dish. Spoon remaining marinara sauce over pasta; sprinkle with remaining mozzarella and Parmesan cheese.
- Bake, uncovered, at 400° for 30 minutes or until cheese is melted and bubbly. Serve extra Parmesan at the table.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes