It's good but my dip came out too oily. Maybe add just a 1/2 cup of mayo next time.
Baked Tex-Mex Pimiento Cheese Dip
Turn pimiento cheese sandwich spread into a hot and spicy appetizer by adding chopped jalapeño pepper to the cheese mixture and baking it in a casserole dish. Instead of a 2-quart dish, you can also bake the mixture in two (1-quart) baking dishes.
More From Southern Living
- 1 1/2 cups mayonnaise
- 1/2 (12-oz.) jar roasted red bell peppers, drained and chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions
- 1 jalapeño pepper, seeded and minced
- 1 (8-oz.) block extra-sharp Cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 (8-oz.) block pepper Jack cheese, shredded
- Garnish: fresh cilantro leaves
- Serve with: French bread cubes
- 1. Preheat oven to 350°. Stir together first 4 ingredients in a large bowl; stir in cheeses. Spoon mixture into a lightly greased 2-qt. baking dish.
- 2. Bake at 350° for 20 to 25 minutes or until dip is golden and bubbly. Garnish, if desired. Serve with French bread cubes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note