- 1 1/2 cups mayonnaise
- 1/2 (12-oz.) jar roasted red bell peppers, drained and chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions
- 1 jalapeño pepper, seeded and minced
- 1 (8-oz.) block extra-sharp Cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 (8-oz.) block pepper Jack cheese, shredded
- Garnish: fresh cilantro leaves
- Serve with: French bread cubes
How to Make It
Preheat oven to 350°. Stir together first 4 ingredients in a large bowl; stir in cheeses. Spoon mixture into a lightly greased 2-qt. baking dish.
Bake at 350° for 20 to 25 minutes or until dip is golden and bubbly. Garnish, if desired. Serve with French bread cubes.