Baked Teriyaki Chicken
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 teaspoon(s) Cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon(s) Cold water
- 2 2/3 tablespoon(s) Splenda 2 tablespoons, 2 teaspoons
- 2 2/3 tablespoon(s) Soy sauce 2 tablespoons, 2 teaspoons
- 4 1/2 teaspoon(s) Cider vinegar 1 tablespoon, 1.5 teaspoons
- 1/2 clove(s) Garlic minced
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) Ground ginger
- 2 piece(s) Boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1. In a small saucepan over low heat, combine the cornstarch, cold water, sugar, soy sauce, vinegar, garlic, ginger and ground black pepper. Let simmer, stirring frequently, until sauce thickens and bubbles.
- 2. Preheat oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C).
- 3. Place chicken pieces in a lightly greased 9x13 inch baking dish. Brush chicken with the sauce. Turn pieces over, and brush again.
- 4. Bake in the preheated oven, covered, for 30 minutes. Turn pieces over, and bake for another 30 minutes, until no longer pink and juices run clear. Brush with sauce every 10 minutes during cooking.
- 210 Calories/4 oz
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Ejreese and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note