- 2 bunch(es) eggs beaten
- cooking spray
- 1.5 cup(s) bread crumbs; panko
- .25 tablespoon(s) salt
- 1.5 cup(s) cauliflower
- 1 potatoe; sweet; medium peeled
- 1.5 cup(s) mushroom
- 1 zucchini; small
- 1 onion; small; red ringed
- .25 cup(s) flour;all purpose
- 1 cube(s) green beans
- 1 cup(s) green peas
- 2 tablespoon(s) honey
- 1 cup(s) dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoon(s) butter
- Vegetable Tempura:
- Preheat oven to 450°F. Coat a 15x10x1-inch baking pan with nonstick cooking spray; set aside. In a shallow bowl, beat eggs with a fork. In a medium bowl, combine panko bread crumbs and salt.
- In a large bowl, toss the vegetables in flour, shaking to remove any excess flour. Dip the vegetables, a few at a time, into the eggs; dip into the panko crumb mixture to coat. Place the vegetables in a single layer in the prepared baking pan.
- Drizzle the vegetables with melted butter. Bake for 9 to 11 minutes or until vegetables are golden brown, gently stirring twice. Serve immediately with Honey-Mustard Sauce:
- In a small bowl, stir together 1 cup Dijon-style mustard and 2 tablespoons honey.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by EdnaSlover1 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note