Baked Taco Pie
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- Baked Taco Pie
- 1 deep-dish pie crust, thawed
- 1 lb. lean ground beef
- 1 medium onion chopped
- 1 pkg. taco seasoning mix
- 1 can refried beans
- 1 jar taco sauce
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 12 tortilla chips, crushed
- chopped lettuce, chopped tomatoes, chopped jalapeños, sour cream,
- additional taco sauce or salsa
- Heat oven to 400ºF (200ºC).
- Prick pie crust with a fork on bottom and up sides.
- Bake 10 minutes, remove from oven.
- Reduce heat to 350ºF (175ºC).
- Brown beef and onions, then drain fat.
- Add in taco seasoning mix, stirring well.
- In a bowl combine refried beans with 1/3 cup taco sauce.
- Layer 1/2 bean mixture into pie crust, then 1/2 ground beef, 1 cup
- cheese and crushed chips.
- Repeat layers, beans, meat and cheese.
- Bake 20 - 25 minutes, remove from oven and garnish as desired.
- Makes 4-6 servings
This recipe is a personal recipe added by dwanna and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Baked Taco Pie Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Casseroles