Baked Sweet Potato Fries
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 whole(s) sweet potatoes
- 1-2 tablespoon(s) grapeseed oil
- 1. Preheat the oven to 425.
- 2. Cut the sweet potatoes in half horizontally. Then stand each half on end. Slice into 3-4 thick slices. Then, cut each slice into a few thick sticks.
- 3. Toss on a rimmed baking sheet with the grapeseed oil. Sprinkle with kosher salt and pepper. Bake for 15 minutes. Flip the fries. Bake for another 10 minutes.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by CKSchirmeier and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Baked Sweet Potato Fries Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Side Dishes/Vegetables