Baked sweet onion rings
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2/3 cup(s) dried bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup(s) egg substitute
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- combine bread crumbs, salt and pepper. Dip onion rings into egg, then roll in crumb mixture.
- Place on baking sheet coated with cooking spray. Baker at 425 for 15-18 minutes. turn once.
- 1 serving 66 calories
This recipe is a personal recipe added by semily and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Baked sweet onion rings Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Side Dishes/Vegetables