Baked sweet onion rings
- 2/3 cup(s) dried bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup(s) egg substitute
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- combine bread crumbs, salt and pepper. Dip onion rings into egg, then roll in crumb mixture.
- Place on baking sheet coated with cooking spray. Baker at 425 for 15-18 minutes. turn once.
- 1 serving 66 calories
This recipe is a personal recipe added by semily and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Baked sweet onion rings Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Side Dishes/Vegetables