Baked Sugar Doughnuts
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 can(s) Pillsbury Grands! refrigerated biscuits
- 3/4 cup(s) sugar
- 3/4 teaspoon(s) cinnamon
- 1/3 cup(s) butter melted
- Place biscuits on cutting board. With 1 1/4-inch round biscuit cutter, cut hole in center of each.
- In bowl, mix sugar and cinnamon. Dip all sides of biscuits and centers into butter; shake off excess butter. Coat with cinnamon-sugar. Place on ungreased large cookie sheet.
- Bake at 350°F 14 to 18 minutes or until golden brown.
- An apple corer or prescription bottle makes a good hole.
- Apple juice can be substituted for butter.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by ChristyR93 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Baked Sugar Doughnuts Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Breakfast/Brunch