Baked Striped Bass
Seasoned with Old Bay, Worcestershire sauce, and lemon juice, you'll never throw your catch back again.
Yield: 4 servings (serving size: 1 fillet)
More From Oxmoor House
Amount per serving
- Calories: 195
- Calories from fat: 0.0%
- Fat: 6.6g
- Saturated fat: 1.4g
- Monounsaturated fat: 0.0g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 0.0g
- Protein: 30.9g
- Carbohydrate: 0.8g
- Fiber: 0.0g
- Cholesterol: 143mg
- Iron: 0.0mg
- Sodium: 274mg
- Calcium: 0.0mg
- 4 (6-ounce) striped bass fillets (3/4 inch thick)
- Cooking spray
- 2 tablespoons light mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon white wine Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon Old Bay seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice
- Preheat oven to 450°.
- Place fish in an 8-inch square baking dish coated with cooking spray. Combine mayonnaise and remaining 3 ingredients, stirring well. Brush mayonnaise mixture evenly over fish.
- Bake, uncovered, at 450° for 8 to 10 minutes or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork.
- Transfer to a serving platter, and serve immediately.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes