- 2 1/2 pounds striped bass fillets, cut into serving-size pieces
- 1 teaspoon salt, divided
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper, divided
- 2 large tomatoes, peeled and sliced
- 1 large onion, sliced
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
How to Make It
Place fillets in a 13- x 9- x 2- inch baking dish; sprinkle with 1/2 teaspoon salt and 1/8 teaspoon pepper. Arrange tomato and onion slices over fish; sprinkle with remaining salt and pepper. Drizzle oil over vegetables.
Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 20 minutes or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork. Sprinkle with parsley, and serve immediately.