Baked Spinach & Rice
Make this no-fuss spinich and rice for Meatless Mondays or serve as a delicious side.
Yield: Makes 8 servings.
- 10-oz. pkg. frozen chopped spinach, thawed and well drained
- 2 cups cooked rice
- 8-oz. pkg. pasteurized process cheese spread, cubed
- 1/3 cup onion, chopped
- 1/3 cup red pepper, chopped
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- Optional: 1/4 lb. turkey bacon, crisply cooked and crumbled
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients, mixing well. Spread in a greased 10"x6" baking pan; smooth top with a spatula. Bake, uncovered, at 350 degrees for 30 minutes. Let stand 5 minutes; cut into squares.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note