- 1 package (10 oz.) frozen chopped spinach, thawed
- 1 cup reduced-fat or regular mayonnaise
- 1 package (3 oz.) cream cheese
- 1 onion (6 oz.), peeled and minced
- 1 clove garlic, pressed or minced
- 1 cup plus 2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 2 baguettes (8 oz. each), thinly sliced
- calories 227
- caloriesfromfat 39 %
- protein 7.8 g
- fat 9.9 g
- satfat 3.9 g
- carbohydrate 26 g
- fiber 1.7 g
- sodium 569 mg
- cholesterol 14 mg
How to Make It
Squeeze spinach to remove liquid. With a mixer, beat spinach, mayonnaise, cream cheese, onion, garlic, 1 cup parmesan cheese, and pepper until thoroughly combined.
Mound mixture in a 3- to 4-cup baking dish. Sprinkle evenly with 2 tablespoons parmesan cheese and the paprika.
Bake in a 350° oven until hot in center and lightly browned on top, 25 to 30 minutes.
Serve hot to spread on baguette slices.