- 2 (6-oz.) packages fresh baby spinach
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 (8-oz.) package 1/3-less-fat cream cheese
- 1 garlic clove, chopped
- 1 (14-oz.) can artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1/2 cup light sour cream
- 1/2 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese, divided
- Fresh pita wedges or baked pita chips
How to Make It
Microwave spinach in a large, microwave-safe bowl at HIGH 3 minutes or until wilted. Drain spinach well, pressing between paper towels. Chop spinach.
Melt butter in a nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add cream cheese and garlic; cook 3 to 4 minutes, stirring constantly, until cream cheese melts. Fold in spinach, artichokes, sour cream, and 1/4 cup mozzarella cheese; stir until cheese melts.
Transfer mixture to a 1-qt. shallow baking dish. Sprinkle with remaining 1/4 cup mozzarella cheese.
Bake at 350° for 15 minutes or until hot and bubbly. Serve immediately with fresh pita wedges or baked pita chips.
Note: Thoroughly wash bagged spinach before using.
Note: Nutritional analysis does not include pita wedges or baked pita chips.