Baked Spicey Cake Donuts
Community Recipe from
- 1 cup(s) All Purpose Flour
- 1 cup(s) Cake Flour
- 2 teaspoon(s) baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon(s) salt
- 3/4 cup(s) buttermilk
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoon(s) vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon(s) vegetable oil
- 1 cup(s) confectioners sugar
- 2 tablespoon(s) HOT water
- 2 tablespoon(s) cocoa optional
- Preheat oven to 325 F.
- Spray doughnut pan with non-stick spray.
- In large bowl mix flour, sugar, baking powder, nutmeg, cinnamon and salt.
- Stir together milk, eggs, vanilla and oil.
- Add to flour mixture and stir until well blended.
- Fill each donut cup approximately 3/4 full.
- Bake 8 to 10 minutes in preheated oven, or until donuts spring back when touched.
- Allow to cool slightly before removing from pan.
- Blend confectioners sugar and hot water in a bowl, add cocoa if desired.
- Dip donuts in the glaze.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by GalleyWench and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes