Baked Spicey Cake Donuts
Special equipment needed is a donut pan.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 cup(s) All Purpose Flour
- 1 cup(s) Cake Flour
- 2 teaspoon(s) baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon(s) salt
- 3/4 cup(s) buttermilk
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoon(s) vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon(s) vegetable oil
- 1 cup(s) confectioners sugar
- 2 tablespoon(s) HOT water
- 2 tablespoon(s) cocoa optional
- Preheat oven to 325 F.
- Spray doughnut pan with non-stick spray.
- In large bowl mix flour, sugar, baking powder, nutmeg, cinnamon and salt.
- Stir together milk, eggs, vanilla and oil.
- Add to flour mixture and stir until well blended.
- Fill each donut cup approximately 3/4 full.
- Bake 8 to 10 minutes in preheated oven, or until donuts spring back when touched.
- Allow to cool slightly before removing from pan.
- Blend confectioners sugar and hot water in a bowl, add cocoa if desired.
- Dip donuts in the glaze.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by GalleyWench and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note