Baked Spaghetti Squash
Community Recipe from
- 1 medium spaghetti squash
- 2 tablespoon(s) butter
- 2 small yellow onion cut in half and very thinly sliced
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) red pepper flakes
- 1 teaspoon(s) fresh thyme
- 1/2 cup(s) sour cream
- 1/2 cup(s) cheddar cheese shredded
- Cut the squash in half and remove the seeds. Place in a covered dish with 1/4 inch of water and microwave for 10-15 minutes or until done. Meanwhile, in a medium sized skillet over medium heat, add butter, onions, red pepper and thyme and cook until the onions are slightly brown in color. Salt and pepper to taste. Using a fork, scrape the insides of the squash and transfer into a bowl. Combine the squash, onions, sour cream, more salt and pepper if desired, and half of cheese. Place in a buttered baking dish and top with remaining cheese. Bake 15-20 minutes at 375 until golden brown on top.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by KathyWilson and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Baked Spaghetti Squash Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Side Dishes/Vegetables