Baked Spaghetti I
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 12 ounce(s) Spaghetti
- 1 cup(s) Onion Chopped
- 1 cup(s) Green Pepper Chopped
- 1 pound(s) Lean Ground Beef
- 16 ounce(s) Tomatoes Diced
- 4.5 ounce(s) Can Sliced Mushrooms Drained
- 1 teaspoon(s) Dried Oregano
- 2 cup(s) Cheddar Cheese
- 10.75 ounce(s) Can Condensed Mushroom Soup
- 1/4 cup(s) Water
- 1/4 cup(s) Parmesan Cheese Grated
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add spaghetti, and cook for 8 to 10 minutes, or until al dente. Drain, and set aside.
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, saute the onions, green peppers and ground beef. Once beef is brown and onions and peppers softened, add the tomatoes, mushrooms and oregano. Simmer uncovered for 10 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 9x13 inch baking dish. Place half of the cooked spaghetti into the prepared dish. Top with half of the meat mixture. Sprinkle with 1 cup of the mild Cheddar cheese. Repeat. In a medium bowl, mix together cream of mushroom soup and water until smooth; pour over casserole. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Bake in preheated oven for 30 to 35 minutes. Let stand 10 minutes before serving.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by brandonstill and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Baked Spaghetti I Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes