Baked spaghetti with hamburger and noodles.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 pound(s) ground beef browned
- 1 onion - medium chopped
- 1 green pepper - chopped
- 1 red pepper - chopped
- 3 pound(s) Spaghetti sauce - Prego
- 8 ounce(s) pepperoni
- 3 cup(s) cheddar cheese - shredded
- 2 cup(s) mozzerella cheese - shredded
- 1 pound(s) spaghetti noodles
- Bake at 350 degrees 30 minutes
- Brown hamburger and drain well
- Cook spaghetti noodles as directed on package
- Add can of spaghetti sauce, pepperoni and cheese to hamburger
- Mix together
- Add cooked noodles
- Pour into 9x12 pan. Top with mozzerella cheese
- Bake at 325 degrees for 30 minutes
This recipe is a personal recipe added by JackieMurphy and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note